Our lobby is *CLOSED*, but we are *OPEN*.
*If you need pet food or medication:*
Call us during regular office hours. We will put the food or medication on your pet’s account and have you pay over the phone. We are not accepting cash or checks during this time. We will let you know when your pet’s prescription will be ready.
Once you arrive we will set the food outside our front door (weather permitting). If we cannot set it outside we will put it in the vestibule. Your pet’s food or prescription will have your pet’s name on it so there is no confusion. Staff will be monitoring pet food and prescription pick ups, but please double check that you are picking up the correct food or medication.
Door handles will be wiped down after every client picks up food or prescriptions.
*If you need your sick pet to be seen:*
Call us 24/7 at 308-234-8118. We rotate on call with other clinics so a veterinarian is available after hours. If your pet needs seen during regular office hours we will be implementing.
*Minimal Contact Drop Off Appointments*
The health and well-being of the clients, patients and staff are a top priority for Cottonwood Veterinary Clinic. This is why we are offering “Minimal Contact Drop Off” appointments to our clients during this difficult time.
Here are a few things you can expect if you choose a “Minimal Contact Drop Off Appointment.”
- All “Minimal Contact Appointments” will be given a scheduled time by a Cottonwood Vet Clinic staff member; similar to a regular office visit.
- Please call when you arrive and a Cottonwood Vet Clinic staff member will meet you and your pet in the parking lot. Be prepared, for your safety and ours, we may have masks and gloves on and will attempt to keep a 6’ distance.
- The team member will collect your pet and return your pet to you in the parking lot upon pick up. Call us when you arrive and let us know you are out front. The lobby doors will be locked. You cannot enter our building.
- It is okay to drop your pet 2 hours before or discharge up to 2 hours post your scheduled exam, DURING OFFICE HOURS ONLY.
- All communication and transactions with the Doctor will be done over the phone. Please be ready for the doctor’s call within 30 minutes of your scheduled drop off time.
- Once the examination and treatments are complete our front desk staff will have you provide payment over the phone with a debit or credit card. We also accept CareCredit. We will NOT accept cash or checks during this time.
- All documents pertaining to the visit (including invoice) will be emailed to you.
- Please remember for your safety and ours there will be no hand shaking during this time.
*Our community will get through this difficult time together. Thank you for being flexible and trusting us to care for your pet.*
Cottonwood Veterinary Clinic Staff